Wednesday, February 29, 2012

8 Months!

Last month at work!

I'm half way through week 32. But just realized last night that I am now in my 8th month! Same thing happened in month 7, thought I was still 6 months for about 2 weeks into the 7th month! Time's passing too quickly to keep track of how far along I am. All I know is that April 22nd is no longer a dot on the horizon but a large visible object coming my way!

With the looming due date fast approaching, I'm realizing that I have to get a lot of stuff done before that date, preferably 2 weeks before that date, in case someone decides to show a little early.

I'm not even talking about setting up a nursery. We actually aren't going to have a nursery (for now). But here's a list of yoginimama's to-do-list:
  1. Move into new apartment and nest
  2. Finish pregnancy scrapbook (number of pages completed to date: 2)
  3. Finish a freelance project - illustrating and designing a children's book
  4. Get my driver's license
It's only 4 things. 4 HUGE things. It actually makes me want to laugh. Just when I think I've taken my procrastination to new heights, I outdo myself. 

We all know that stress is no good for big pregnant mamas, so besides getting all this done it's kind of imperative I do it all with a cool, even head on my shoulders. If I do manage to accomplish each thing on that list before this baby arrives I will be pretty damn impressed with myself. I have to say.



2 comments:

  1. I reckon learning how to drive before due date might be a bit of a tall order haha! But the other 3 are definitely manageable :-)

    Your belly is now taking up 1/4 of the photo frame!!! S/he looks verrrry comfy in there :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I reckon I have a higher chance of getting my license (been practicing) than I do of finishing illustrating a book! But yes, both quite tall orders indeed! Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete